Marrying The Game: Game Struggles with Separation
Tonight on Marrying The Game, Tiffney Cambridge takes their 3-year-old daughter out on auditions while Game has his crew go paint balling to keep his mind off things.
While Game struggles with his kids being with Tiffney for the weekend he decides to occupy his mind while Tiffney struggles with her daughter becoming a child star. She is unsure if its the right thing to do.
Check Jayceon aka Game as he get pumped to lead his paintball team to victory.
One thing about Marrying The Game is that he proves that he is all about his kids and in the end when they come home he is like a big teddy bear waiting for his hugs.
- Marrying The Game: The Fairy Tale is OVER! (celebnmusic247.com)
- ‘Marrying The Game’ Season 3, Episode 3: ‘Step Up’ (atlantablackstar.com)
- Tiffney Cambridge Toasts To The Single Life On The Next Marrying The Game (getmybuzzup.com)
- Marrying The Game: Khloe Kardashian Supports Game (celebnmusic247.com)
- Tiffney Cambridge Dishes on Relationship with Game Reality TV and Khloe Rumors (celebnmusic247.com)