Lamar Odom’s Best Friend DIED By Flesh-Eating Disease!!!
Reports of Jamie Sangouthai dying of an overdose are WRONG, Lamar Odom’s Best Friend DIED By Flesh-Eating Disease, but wait until you hear what caused it.
We are totally grossed out, because Jamie Sangouthai Flesh-Eating Disease was caused by dirty needles. We previously reported on the Khloe & Lamar reality show friend who died at 37.
To be correct, the exact terms are necrotizing fasciitis, it’s a bacterial skin infection and chronic intravenous narcotism from IV drug abuse, according to the L.A. County Coroner.
CelebNMusic247.com has this report via TMZ:
The Coroner says Sangouthai went to the hospital for the infected arm, but the disease spreads quickly and often becomes life-threatening.
Sangouthai — who appeared with Lamar and Khloe Kardashian on their reality show — died Sunday at a hospital in Los Angeles. He was 37 years old.
Bottom line drugs are NOT the answer to problems, they kill!
What do you think?