Lamar Odom’s Best Friend DIED By Flesh-Eating Disease

Peoples-Champ-leader

jamie-lamar-odom-tmz-instagram-0618-1

Lamar Odom’s Best Friend DIED By Flesh-Eating Disease!!!

Reports of Jamie Sangouthai dying of an overdose are WRONG, Lamar Odom’s Best Friend DIED By Flesh-Eating Disease, but wait until you hear what caused it.

We are totally grossed out, because Jamie Sangouthai Flesh-Eating Disease was caused by dirty needles. We previously reported on the Khloe & Lamar reality show friend who died at 37.

OMG, right?!

To be correct, the exact terms are necrotizing fasciitis, it’s a bacterial skin infection and chronic intravenous narcotism from IV drug abuse, according to the L.A. County Coroner.

CelebNMusic247.com has this report via TMZ:

The Coroner says Sangouthai went to the hospital for the infected arm, but the disease spreads quickly and often becomes life-threatening.

Sangouthai — who appeared with Lamar and Khloe Kardashian on their reality show — died Sunday at a hospital in Los Angeles. He was 37 years old.

Bottom line drugs are NOT the answer to problems, they kill!

What do you think?

LionsGate Already Orders The Last Witch Hunter Sequel
RHOBH's Loses Their Villain Brandi Glanville
Share This Post
Related Posts
Disneyland’s Jingle Cruise Laugh-Out-Loud Fun
Tamar Braxton Explains Why She Has No Prenup
2 Chainz Talks Working With Kanye West