Justin Bieber has confessions! It’s time to be a Belieber Again!
The Biebs is a changed man and over the weekend, he opened up in a VERY big way about his personal roller coaster of life. While everyone has been out partying, Justin Bieber had a moment of reflection for those paying attention to his social media feeds. Read on for more on how Justin Bieber admits marriage saved him…
CelebNMusic247.com reports that Justin Bieber had a lot to get off his chest and blurted it all out in a post you might go blind trying to read it all.
Although, Justin Bieber touched on some pretty heavy topics revealing many things that fans probably didn’t know was going on behind the scenes in his life.
This also kind of explains his “f’it attitude” years back when he kept getting in trouble with the law in various cities, states and countries.
Justin pointed out:
- His struggles growing up with 2 very young parents
- Coping with sudden attention from millions of fans
- His darkest days which included doing “pretty heavy drugs at 19” and abusing all his relationships.
- He admits becoming “resentful, disrespectful to women and angry.”
- Going through a cycle of disappointment, which he admits sometimes drove him to the point “where you don’t even want to live anymore”
- Feeling unfulfilled despite all his money, clothes, cars, accolades and achievements
The Biebs nuptials are set to go down later this month so it seems Justin’s excited about entering the next phase in his life, and he finally feels fulfilled.
The 25-year-old Canadian singer-songwriter and actor writes:
Luckily God blessed me with extraordinary people who love me for me. Now i am navigating the best season of my life ‘MARRIAGE.’ !! Which is an amazing crazy new responsibility. You learn patience, trust, commitment, kindness, humility and all of the things it looks like to be a good man.
Then he encouraged his more than 118 millions of IG followers to be kind today.