Sorry, Jussie Smollett but the City of Chicago was NOT playing about their lawsuit, and now they want more money!
This is where we say, Jussie Smollett should have coughed up the $130K because now the City of Chicago wants more the 3x the amount. Read on…
CelebNMusic247.com reports Jussie Smollett has just been hammered with a lawsuit just as the City of Chicago promised and the amount is almost certainly in upwards of a half a million dollars.
Like it was previously reported the City of Chicago wants to recover the costs of investigating the case.
The lawsuit says Jussie Smollett and Abel Osundairo had been friends since 2017 — socializing and exercising together. It says Abel assisted Jussie in obtaining recreational drugs.
OK Here is what we’ve learned:
- First, the suit claims Jussie told Abel shortly before the “attack,” “Might need your help on the low.”
- It also states Jussie scoped out the location for the “attack” with Abel and Ola 2 days before the attack and a dry run the day before.
- They agreed Abel would attack Jussie but would not hurt him too badly and would give Jussie a chance to appear to fight back.
- The suit claims they also scripted the entire attack … starting with the brothers calling Jussie “Empire f***** Empire n*****” — referring to the homophobic and racist slurs.
- They discussed the brothers placing a rope around Jussie’s neck and pouring a liquid on him.
- The brothers were also instructed not to bring their cellphones — presumably, so they couldn’t be tracked.
The City says the cost of investigating the case was at least $130,000 in overtime alone, but it wants hundreds of thousands of dollars on top of that to cover attorneys fees and additional expenses.