Joycelyn Savage’s Parents Suing Blogger!
Savage’s parents are threatening to sue a blogger over claims that she made on her platform.
According to reports, Joycelyn Savage’s parents, Timothy, and Jonjelyn Savage have issued blogger Tasha K with a cease and desist letter accusing her of defaming them with several social media posts regarding R. Kelly, Joycelyn, and her family. Read on to see why Joycelyn Savage’s Parents Suing Blogger…
CelebNMusic247.com reports that the cease and desist letter from Timothy, and Jonjelyn Savage gives several examples of the alleged defamation Tasha K has been accused of.
Here are the examples that the cease and desist letter from Timothy, and Jonjelyn Savage included but are not limited to:
- There are allegations of drug abuse
- Allegations of creating a social media account to profit off of Joycelyn Savage’s likeness and images
- Then they point out allegations of possession of a black box full of audio recordings
- Releasing clips of edited recorded statements
- Alleging that the Savages appeared on Good Morning America in New York, New York
Currently, Tasha K is battling it out in court with Cardi B, who claims that the blogger created false stories about her. Tasha K is countersuing, claiming that Cardi’s fans have been threatening her and causing her emotional distress.
Well, it appears that the blogger will have another lawsuit to battle in court since Joycelyn Savage’s parents, Timothy, and Jonjelyn Savage have issued cease and desist letter.
That is if she doesn’t take the reports and claims down.
As for, Joycelyn Savage, she made some noise last week with her story on Patreon, and then it was pulled down.