Halle Berry ORDERED to Pay Ex-Gabriel Child Support
Bad news for Halle Berry since a judge has approved a settlement between the Extant star and her ex-boyfriend over child support payments for their 6-year-old daughter.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Halle has been order to pay up a whopping $192,000,00 a year in child support to ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry for their daughter.
The agreement approved by Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon on May 30 calls for Berry to pay ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry $16,000 to support their daughter. The Oscar-winning actress will also pay for their daughter’s tuition, but the former couple will split health care expenses.
The order also calls for Berry to pay her ex-boyfriend a retroactive payment of $115,000 and $300,000 to his attorneys to cover the costs of their custody dispute.
Berry and Aubry, a model, were involved in a custody dispute in 2012, and a judge blocked her from moving their daughter to France.
Gordon’s order only affects child support payments.
- Halle Berry Ordered to Pay $16,000 a Month in Child Support (getmybuzzup.com)
- Halle Berry reaches settlement on child support (sacbee.com)
- Halle Berry To Pay $16,000 Each Month In Child Support (abcnews.go.com)
- Halle Berry ordered to pay Gabriel Aubry $16,000 a month in child support (newsday.com)
- Halle Berry to Pay $16,000 a Month in Child Support (essence.com)