First Look at Brangelina Wedding Photos!!!
Here is your First Look at Brangelina Wedding Photos showing Angelina Jolie in a stunning silk dress with a veil adorned with drawings by their children.
CelebNMusic247.com got the details via PageSix who posted this week’s covers of People magazine and Hello as Jolie graced the magazines looking like a beautiful bride in a breathtaking full-length Atelier Versace antique lace and silk dress.
Making it a family affair, Jolie wears a veil adorned with colorful drawings created by their six children. Her dress and veil was designed by Atelier Versace master tailor Luigui Massi, who is a close family friend.
The exclusive images of the intimate August 23 ceremony, witnessed by only 22 guests, at Jolie and Pitt’s French Château Miraval in the Provence village of Correns were exclusively released to People in the US, and Hello! internationally by the Hollywood couple.
According to People, their children all had roles in the ceremony, sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, walked Angelina down the aisle. Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, were the flower girls and scattered rose petals, and Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, were the ring bearers. The kids even reportedly helped write the vows.
Brad and Angelina told both publications in a joint statement:
“It was important to us that the day was relaxed and full of laughter. It was such a special day to share with our children and a very happy time for our family.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Get Married in France (aceshowbiz.com)
- Brangelina Got Married (cosmopolitan.com)
- Angelina Jolie wore a ‘very traditional’ wedding dress to marry Brad Pitt (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Mr. & Mrs.: Angelina Jolie marries Brad Pitt in Chateau Miraval, France (miamiherald.com)
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France (newyork.cbslocal.com)