Chris Browns Attorney Rejects Plea Deal
In regards to Breezy‘s assault case outside of a Washington, D.C. hotel, Brown’s legal team is saying noway, Chris Browns Rejects Attorney Plea Deal!
We got the details via TMZ who reports Brown’s lawyer, Mark Geragos, wants to see a surveillance video that may have captured the incident before agreeing to a plea bargain, TMZ.com says.
The singer is facing a misdemeanor assault charge from an incident which began when Brown was reportedly approached at approximately 4:30 am by two women who wanted to take a picture with him in front of the W Hotel in Washington, D.C., according to law enforcement, as per TMZ. When two men attempted to get into the photo, Brown allegedly used a gay slur before allegedly throwing a punch at the alleged victim.
Brown was initially facing a felony assault charge, but it was reduced to a misdemeanor from a felony, according to TMZ.com.
The singer pled not guilty to the charge and is required to stay 100 yards away from the alleged victim in the case.
What are your feelings Celebies?
- Chris Brown due back in DC court for plea hearing (usnews.com)
- Chris Brown — I Reject Your Plea Deal and I’m Goin’ to Trial! (tmz.com)
- Chris Brown Rejects Plea Deal in D.C. Assault Case (bet.com)
- Chris Brown due back in DC court for plea hearing (miamiherald.com)
- Chris Brown Could Be Close To Plea Deal in Assault Case (washington.cbslocal.com)