(CelebNMusic247-News) Controversial Pregnancy Boy Campaign
The groundbreaking “Pregnancy Boy Campaign” may have caught us ALL by surprise, but the new ad campaign showing “pregnant” boys in an attempt to reduce teen pregnancy.
The ads show shirtless boys with swollen stomachs and sad, sad faces. The type “unexpected?” appears next to or on the image.
Could you just imagine your son coming how telling you he’s pregnant?
It may be the dream of many gay men to carry their boyfriends baby, but these photos just seem so wrong!
Just think your skate boarding son hitting the pike shirtless with sporting a belly bump! I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Brian Richardson, spokesman for the Chicago Department of Health, told the New York Daily News:
“The point was to get people’s attention and get conversation started about teen pregnancy and teen births, and how they really affect a community.”
He also wants to drive home the point that when a teenage girl gets pregnant she’s is not the only one suffering, according to the Daily News.
Do you think these ads will work?
- Chicago Teen Pregnancy Campaign Reminds Us That It’s Not Just The Girl’s Responsibility
- ‘Pregnant’ boys star in Chicago’s campaign to reduce teen births
- Pregnant Boys: Anti-teen pregnancy ad turning heads
- New teen pregnancy prevention billboards feature expectant boys (Photos)
- Commentary: Why I Like Chicago’s New Teen Pregnancy Campaign