It’s no secret that Cassie and Diddy are officially over, and the former singer is making sure everyone knows that she has a new man!
Read on to get more tea spilling on Cassie’s new man who is a “Bull Rider. Director of Health” according to his social media…
CelebNMusic247.com reports that Cassie stirred the pot a bit for the New Year with a photo hugged up with her new bae.
Now, that Cassie‘s relationship with Sean “Diddy” Combs is offically behind her she has moved on with Alex Fine.
The singer decided to share a couple photos of herself kissing the man who is being identified Alex Fine.
Who is Alex Fine?
No matter what, these days Cassie seems to be all smiles since she is finally with a man who didn’t make her take second position to his wives.
It’s only right that Cassie finds love with someone who makes her his main woman in his life.
Like we previously stated Alex is a celebrity personal trainerd, a “bull rider, director of health.”
Seven Things to Know about Alex Fine:
- Fine is an Ohio native but headed to Michigan for college, He was on the football roster at Central Michigan University, though he never made it off the bench.
- He is a dog lover, but recently lost his Rot.
- Alex was curious about who trained the actor so he set out to find out more. he discovered and contacted LA trainer C.T. Fletcher and flew out to Hollywood for a job interview ad got it. He started the next day.
- Fine trains most of the cast of Riverdale. He started out working with Mark Consuelos in 2015 and others from the cast wanted him to train them as well.
- Fine also trains athletes which comes with its own brand of risk. Alex works with Justin Pugh of the New York Giants and others.
- He started bull riding because of a bet with Justin Pugh. Since then, Fine competes in Rodeos as a bull rider now. He said on social media, “I started riding bulls as a bet with @justinpugh67 but I kept riding cause I like the mentality of it.”
- He also trains NBA star Taurean Prince of the Altanta Hawks seen below:
View this post on Instagram