Now that the season is over, the real reality checks come in for NFL teams. How adeptly have they stocked their rosters?
CelebNMusic247.com has the drop on the NFL and the outlook over the next three months, between free agency and the draft, each team will certainly discover just how well it has prepared.
Using a five-point scale (5 being the best, 1 — or in some cases lower — the worst) across four categories (pending free agents, cap space, amount of draft picks, track record of GM/management) SI’s Chris Burke and Doug Farrar preview the offseason outlook for every NFL team, from the best situations to the worst.
[grabpress_video guid=716891ed67e19d574d41e68f5efae194403ae40e embed_id=2074855]
Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.
To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.
- 2013 Offseason Outlook: Cincinnati Bengals (blogs.colts.com)
- Eagles Have the Best Offseason Outlook in the NFC East (bleedinggreennation.com)
- NFL Power Rankings: Ranking all 32 teams by offseason outlook (nfl.si.com)
- VIDEO: Chargers’ Offseason Outlook (celebnmusic247.com)
- The Bears Den: March 06, 2014 – Chicago Bears offseason news & notes (windycitygridiron.com)