In addition to music, Monster Energy Aftershock offers many onsite experiences, including artist signings at the Monster Energy Experience.
But the cool stuff doesn’t stop there, get more out of Monster Energy Aftershock 2017 with beverage sampling and prime viewing from the Monster Energy viewing deck. Read on for more details…
CelebNMusic247.com has more details on Monster Energy Aftershock 2017 where fans of the festival can get the full VIP treatment at the Thunder Valley Casino Resort VIP Lounge.
If that’s not enough, then participate in some rock ‘n’ roll philanthropy at Take Me Home animal rescue and Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live, and check out activations from Coors Light and Heavy Grass.
Other highlights at Monster Energy Aftershock 2017 include:
- Caduceus Wine Garden: This wine garden will highlight Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and PUSCIFER. Having already dove headfirst into this venture, Maynard found out from a distant relative that wine making is in his blood. His Great Grandfather, “Spirito” Marzo, had vineyards and made wine in Venaus, Italy, just North of Turino in Piemonte. Website: https://caduceus.org/
- The Music Experience: The Music Experience features all the elements that are involved in making music in a professional band setting. The interactive exhibit features guitars, basses, amps, drums, keyboards, and electronic gear that are used by today’s most popular bands. After laying your hands on the hottest equipment available, you will walk away feeling like a rock star and you may even see one there, too! Come and meet your favorite band members from the festival at the Music Experience Tent. You can win free amps, free guitars and get tons of other free stuff, as well.
Monster Energy Aftershock Eats will feature nearly 20 food vendors, including:
- Angry Bird Grill (chicken & turkey on a medieval hand-forged iron grill) • Bacon MANia (bacon-topped sandwiches, sides & desserts) • Barrett’s Burgers (specialty burgers) • Barrett’s Sliders (specialty sliders on sweet Hawaiian buns) • Big Joe’s BBQ (smoked & grilled meats & classic BBQ sides) • Bubba’s BBQ (BBQ & funnel cakes) • Cousins Maine Lobster (fresh Maine lobster) • Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream (flash frozen ice cream beads) • Dog Town (gourmet hot dogs, burgers, & more) • Drewski’s Hot Rod Sandwiches (sandwiches & tater tots) • Florez Bar And Grill (Mexican) • La Mex Taqueria (tacos, burritos & tortas) • Mac Attack (mac n cheese variations) • Monster Fries & Sandwiches (crispy, meat-topped garlic fries & more) Mount Olympus (a variety of Mediterranean delights) • Sausage King (gourmet sausage) • Smokin Hot Pizza(wood fired pizza) • Spicy Pie Pizza (spicy pizza, fresh-squeezed lemonade & fresh-brewed iced tea) • Xochimilco Mexican (giant burritos, tacos & Super Nachos, plus BBQ’d oysters)
Get your tickets before they’re Gone:
- Weekend and single day tickets for Monster Energy Aftershock, as well as General Admission ticket 4-packs, are on sale now at www.aftershockconcert.com. VIP ticket packages are sold out. A limited number of VIP and GA hotel packages are still available while supplies last. Discounted hotel rates are also available through Curadora. Visit aftershockconcert.com for details.
Heading to Aftershock? Try the Park & Ride shuttle program, parking at Discovery Park is extremely limited.
- Monster Energy Aftershock is again offering a Park & Ride shuttle program, as parking at Discovery Park is extremely limited. Each Park & Ride ticket includes parking at Sleep Train Arena and a non-stop shuttle directly to the festival site. Festivalgoers are encouraged to carpool to Sleep Train Arena and save. A very limited number of premium parking spots in the Natomas Corporate Center lot directly across from Discovery Park are available for purchase. For all pricing and more details, visit http://aftershockconcert.com/parking-shuttles/.
Special Thanks to Danny Wimmer Presents and all of the Sponsor who make this happen:
- Monster Energy Aftershock is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, a producer of some of the biggest rock festivals in America, including Rock On The Range, Louder Than Life, Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville, Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion, Bourbon & Beyond, Chicago Open Air, Monster Energy Rock Allegiance, Monster Energy Fort Rock, Northern Invasion, and more.
- Sponsors for Monster Energy Aftershock include: Monster Energy, Coors Light, The Music Experience, Thunder Valley, Take Me Home, Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live, Heavy Grass, BlackCraft Cult, Ace of Spades, Roadrunner Records, Century Media, Razor & Tie, Fearless Records, Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, Zippo, CHRGR, California’s Finest and Juxtapoz.
For more on Fall For All, visit: www.TheFallForAll.com.