When it comes to Aaron Carter, his brother Nick Carter says he had no choice but to file a restraining order against him.
Aaron Carter continues to make headlines but the latest things have allegedly revealed some very violent, disconcerting thoughts about “killing babies.”
The Backstreet Boys member was granted a restraining order against the 31-year-old singer after Aaron allegedly suggested that he wanted to harm Nick’s wife and unborn child. Read on…
On Monday, this week, CelebNMusic247.com learned that Nick filed Monday in Las Vegas filed a restraining order request after his sister Angel revealed the troubling remarks made by Aaron via FaceTime on August 7, 2019.
According to Angel, Aaron Carter said:
I want to tell you something that I never told you before — I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar 2 years ago.
Aaron would go on to make the same revelation a month later on The Doctors.
He also allegedly confessed to having some disturbing thoughts during the phone call.
Angel said that Aaron told her:
“I have thoughts of killing babies.” And “I think about killing Lauren Kitt [Nick’s pregnant wife].”
Per the docs, Aaron’s then-girlfriend Lina Valentina was there during the chat and chimed in:
Angel, how do you think I feel with him sleeping with a sword next to him?
That is when Aaron allegedly snapped on the call saying:
Shut up Lina, you are next on my list.
As we reported, Aaron and Lina have since had a nasty breakup. Earlier this month, the performer was granted a restraining order against Lina after accusing her of physically abusing him and threatening to stab him with a knife.
By the sound of how he was she sounded scared and afraid of what he might do.
Aaron sister was the one who had cops make an unexpected welfare check on the former child star because she reportedly feared he was suicidal.
As for Nick, he needed the court-ordered protection from Aaron because he’s afraid the troubled star will listen to the “voices in his head and cause harm to [his] family.”
As for Nick, he explained in the filing, Aaron owns six firearms, which he’s known to keep “readily available.”
Since then, Aaron has come forth saying:
I am astounded at the accusations being made against me and I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family.
Sad…It sounds like Aaron needs some serious help.
It’s been reported that Aaron took to social media on Wednesday to reveal he’s surrendered two of his rifles to authorities in an attempt to show “good faith” amid his very disconcerting feud with brother Nick Carter.
He wrote on Twitter:
So today I decided to voluntarily allow the sheriffs department to hold on to two of my rifles. I’m doing this to show my good faith and cooperation with law enforcement. @DOJPH #GunSafety #GunControl